Healing can occur no matter where you live!
Today's technology makes remote consultations as effective as an in-office, face-to-face service. My clients have hailed from Hawaii, Western Canada, the United Kingdom, Italy, Mexico, and many US states. No matter how far away you live, most personal issues can be remediated and processed using energy psychology approaches over the phone or an electronic device.
How To Prepare For Your Remote Consult
Your appointment will be scheduled by email or phone during our complimentary 15-minute consultation. During this call, we will discuss your concerns and desires to make sure remote services are right for you. If it is determined that person-to-person services would not be in your best interest, I may be able to connect you with an organization or a colleague to assist you.
In order to maintain a clear focus on your personal work, you must be able to eliminate interruptions from family members, electronic devices, and pets. This is non-negotiable. If there is disruption I may choose to terminate the call. There is no refund for the session if you do not control interruptions.
You will have to reschedule and prepay for another appointment.
Working with Teens: When a teenager is scheduled for service, a parent or guardian must agree to a 'consent' form which I will send via an email.
The session is private for the teen. Consultations are offered to the parent or caretaker to support the teen's progress for an additional charge.
Your 10 Easy Steps
Scheduling your Time:
1. The time for your remote session is scheduled during our first contact together. You have my full attention, meaning I do not answer other calls nor do I respond to email or texts during your paid session.
You will contact me on my landline or on the device of choice at the exact time of your appointment.
If you call me after the start time I can only guarantee the allotted time we scheduled. I understand that things happen; however, this is professional time. There is a 50% cancellation fee if you cancel less than 48 hours before your appointment time.
- SKYPE SESSION: Free internet services, such as SKYPE, are available and easy to download. Go to http://www.skype.com and invite me to 'friend you.' Type in my SKYPE name: sannacarapellotti.
- Zoom: If you prefer Zoom, I will send a link to your email to join a meeting. At the time of the session, you will click on the link to join the meeting.
- Facetime is also available. I will provide you with my cell phone number to call at the appointment time.
- Landline: 412.344.2272. (audio only)
2. PAYMENT: You will receive an invoice to your email for payment. Please make your payment as soon as possible unless other accommodations are made. This courtesy guarantees your appointment time. Payment must be made 48 hours prior to your appointment time.
There are three payment options:
- Mail a check to Sanna Carapellotti, 43 Hoodridge Drive, Pittsburgh, PA 15228.
- Send Money through PAYPAL. You can set up a free account and transfer funds into PP or use a Credit Card in PayPal.
Send money to email@example.com. After I receive a notification that your payment has been made, I will confirm via email that I have received your payment and confirm your appointment.
- Pay with Credit Card: I can accept your credit card information over the phone. Additional credit card fees for manual input apply, generally around eight to ten dollars.
Prior to Your Appointment:
3. Please email me a digital, casual photo of yourself and any other photos I request.
4. You will receive a questionnaire and session information in the email. Please return the questionnaire to me via email or USPS.
At the Time of Your Session:
5. Advise family members that you are not to be disturbed.
6. Turn off your cell phone, TV, and iPad. If you answer a cell phone call or text, the session is over and there is no carryover of payment or session. No exceptions.
7. How to prepare yourself for your session:
- Wear comfortable clothes.
- Choose a room that offers privacy and a door you can close.
- Sit in a comfortable chair or on a couch or a bed.
- Have a glass of tea or water.
- Have a pen and paper available.
- Kleenex is also a good idea.
- You can play soft music in the background and/or light a candle.
8. Before you call me, sit quietly for a few moments to focus on yourself.
9. At the appointment time contact me through the decided upon method for communication.
10. We will discuss the process and answer any questions you have before the actual session begins.
Thank you in advance! I look forward to our time together and am honored to assist you.
Sanna Carapellotti, MS, CHt
Alchemist and Strategist
Hatha Yoga Instructor